A club is an association of people united by a common interest or goal. A service club, for example, exists for voluntary or charitable activities. There are clubs devoted to hobbies and sports, social activities clubs and so forth.
Rules and regulations:
- Each group should contain one advisor and one subadvisor (member of Sona medical college staff/ faculty) selected by the president and the secretary.
- Each group should contain one student co- Ordinator selected by the advisor based the talent of the students.
- The advisor should conduct one monthly meeting with the students.
- Every 15 days once the club report should be submitted to the secretary.
- Every 3 months once the club festival will be conducted by the president, secretary, advisor. In that the best 3 clubs will be awarded.
- The advisor should conduct monthly one program and submit the report at the end of the month.
- Each and every club activity should be done under the presences of the advisor.
When you do blood donation, you give someone another chance to live. One day that ‘someone may be a close relative, a friend, a loved one or even you. Many people who have surgery need blood transfusions because they lose blood during their operations
Some people who have serious accidents
Some people need blood or parts of blood because of illnesses.
need of blood transfusion:
- A severe infection or liver disease that stops your body from properly making blood or some parts of blood.
- An illness that causes anaemia, such as kidney disease or cancer.
- A bleeding disorder, such as hemophilia or thrombocytopenia. learn more about blood transfusion.
Advisor: Dr K. S. Sarathi
Co- advisor: Dr Karthikeyan