Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course (Academic) or equivalent examination should have obtained the minimum of 50% marks in their examinations.
Minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the Science subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology.
10 Points Admission Documents Required
The following documents are to be attached with the application form along with two set of clear photocopies (xerox) duly attached by a Gazetted officer.
- DD in favour of ” SONA MEDICAL COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHY & YOGA ” payable at ” SALEM” ( ACCOUNT NO : 024601000036572 )
- 12th STD/10+2 /PUC Marks Certificate
- 10th STD/SSLC Marks Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate
- Physical Fitness Certificate (Preferably by qualified Naturopathy / Yoga Physican / Allopathic Practitioner
- Passport size color photographs [recent] – 5 No’s
- Eligibility certificate from The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai [In case of Non-Tamilnadu applicants]
BNYS Cut-off Calculation
Dear Students & Parent’s,
To confirm your seat in Sona Medical College of Naturopathy and Yoga, you can deposit an advance amount of Rs.25,000/- and reserve your seat, which is repayable or deductible with your fee when you are continuing in Management/Government seat. If you are changing the college for any unavoidable reasons, the fee paid will not be will refunded!