Periyar University VC lauds Sona Institutions
- International Women’s Day Celebration 2023 11th March 2023 : Tamil Sudar
- Sona Medical College of Naturopathy and Yoga – Admission 2022-23 : Dinamalar
- Yoga Certificate issued For TPT Students 16th April 2022 : Daily thanthi
- 8th International Yoga Day Celebrations 22nd June 2022 : Daily thanthi
- Allopathy, AYUSH Practitioners must have same pay, benefits : Supreme Court. 4th August 2021 : Times of India
Laurels to Sona
Vice Chairman of The Sona Group, Mr.Thyagu Valliappa, is honoured by District Siddha Medical Officer Dr. Selvamoorthy, District Health Department, Salem, at the Collectorate on 18.08.2021 for the Group's contributions towards Covid relief measures and for bringing back our heritage medicine, Ayush, into practice. Sona Medical College of Naturopathy and Yoga and the District Health Department are happy to announce an understanding to take forward our heritage medicine and give back its immense value to the society through the new initiatives in Ayush Health Care.
Dr.Selvamoorthy, District Health Department, Salem
News and Events
Power on Me
Why BNYS at SONA?
Sona is one of the premiere institutes excelling in education since many decades. Sona Medical College of Naturopathy and Yoga is an emerging Top college in Salem. The teaching faculties in our college are experienced in both clinical and academic aspects.
Naturopathy is the science of healthy living. This is a drugless system of medicine and healing which has a well-founded philosophy. Naturopathy is a system of man building in harmony with constructive principal of nature of physical, mental, moral and spiritual planes of living.
Years of Service to Industry and Education
Having achieved excellence in technology, technical education and research, Sona brings to you Sona medical college – a venture to promote Indian heritage medicines and health practices and create an environment for the growth of Ayush.